A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Kelly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Estelle Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Irene Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Kelly practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.