A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Kelly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Estelle Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Irene Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Kelly practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.