A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Estelle Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Irene Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Kelly practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.