Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
patient show details patient
by lyssa on Mar 23rd, 2015

As it is well known. That if you want any type of pain pill. Go see Dr. Irene Kimura. She will full fill your request . I'm a patient currently and she is a VERY COMPASSION ATE Dr. She is always willing to share your problems. But. She has also gotten many people who do NOTneed the pain medication addicted. Actually alot of her patients sell them. If you are looking for a GREAT DR. And NOT drug seeking she is the best DR. that I've ever had.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kimura DOES NOT run patients through like cattle. She is a doctor who will actually listen and work hard at helping you with your medical situation. She is extremely caring and truly is there to help you. My entire family trusts her completely.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable talking to Dr. Kimura. She is both pleasant and knowledgeable and shows genuine concern for my health and welfare.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the world of dr. Kimura, she has always been there for me in my time of need she has been a family dr to me and my daughter and has sat and explained things to the tee. I would never consider going to another dr she is the best she listens

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's an awesome doctor I really would recommend her to my family and friends very caring person

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best provider I've had the pleasure of working with.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

shes been a great doctor for many years, I feel comfortable asking her anything

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My time as a patient of Dr. Kimura has been awesome. Having problems with diabetes, created by myself, Irene has been most understanding. Her patients with my need to try to stay close to my Naturopathic upbringing. NOT ALL Doctors are as kind. Thank you!

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love love Kimura!!

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Doctor!

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very understanding and great dr

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Kimera to be a compassionate well informed physician. She patiently listens to any concerns I address and is very though in covering my complaints. I never feel rushed and she always seems pleased to see me as assist in my treatment.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kimura has been a life changer for me and my family as well. I had visited multiple local doctors who seemed to not really listen to how I was feeling or what I had to say. I was recommended to Kimura through one of my wife's co-workers. Kimura cares.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kimura is a wonderful, kind, caring and understanding Dr. You never feel like you are rushed in and out of her rooms. She stays as long as you need her to.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kimura a very caring individual. She takes whatever time needed with her patients, so on occasion she runs a few minutes late but maybe next time it will be you that needs her extra time and she will give it to you. She is overall a terrific doctor.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found out right away that Dr. Kimura is very compassionate, thorough and LISTENS to my health complaints and if she doesn't know right off-hand, she will research the symptoms. I really like Dr. Kimura and that means a lot to me.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel secure doctoring with Dr. Kimura. She is willing to sit and listen, explain any questions I might have, and doesn't rush me out the door. She has helped me through a severe grieving time. Her staff is pleasant and easy to talk to. They get an A .

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been o patient of dr. K for over 18 years she has been through thick and thin of a my patient needs, I absolutly LOVE her she a very straight forward , she's very honest and never hides or sugar coats anything about ur healthcare. Great doctor

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is extremely patient and caring. She explains things thoroughly and is very reassuring. She has helped me very much.

Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Kimura has been my family doctor for more than 10 years. She has delivered all three of my children, and is a crucial part of my family's health. Dr. Kimura cared for my dying grandmother and has always put her patients needs first. Always. I highly recommend Dr. Irene Kimura to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Two actions taken by WA Dept. of HEalth show details Two actions taken by WA Dept. of HEalth
by Concerned patient advocate on Aug 9th, 2010

One action resulted in the death of a patient.Read the complaints and actions yourself on the WA state DOH website!