Pediatricians
4775 Knightsbridge Blvd
Ste 207
Columbus, OH 43214
614-442-5557
Locations and availability (2)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by First time Dad on Sep 18th, 2013

Let's get the only negative out of the way; Dr. Koesters is never on time. With that said, I can't argue because she spends way more time with us than any doctor ever has in my lifetime. She is an exceptionally nice and caring person. She shows as much love and warmth to our daughter as she would her own. Most importantly, she is a great physician. She explores things we ask about and never leaves loose ends. We had several minor medical issues (that may have been larger ones) that she has discovered that have left us very impressed.

|  LOVE Dr Koesters!  |  show details
by Tiffany E on Apr 16th, 2013

Our family just LOVES Dr Koesters! She is WONDERFUL with my twin boys! And they LOVE to go see her! They really enjoy the "cheep cheeps" that she looks for in their ears, nose and eyes during their check ups! She usually runs longer wait times but she ALWAYS spends plenty of time with us while in the exam room! I am SO glad we picked her for our boys!

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

Be prepared to wait a very long time. She is rarely on-time or within 30 minutes of the scheduled appointment. Average wait, once in the exam room, was 45 minutes to one hour. This would be okay if she spent an extended amount of time with you/your child once you saw her, but it is typically your 10 to 15 minute visit. I have seen other doctors in this practice that operate much more efficiently and give superior care. The other doctors understand that patients are customers and that even doctors have to provide customer service. This is something that Dr. Koesters does not understand.

|  So great!!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2009

I also work in the medical industry and was very selective in finding a pediatrician for my infant daughter. Upon meeting Dr. Koesters, I immediately liked her. The office is easy to get to, clean, and they're improving the decor every day. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help. They have nurses on call at all times to answer any questions. You can almost always get a same day appt for problems. The medical assistants are warm and friendly. And most importantly, Dr. Koesters...she's knowledgeable, and informative. She obviously really cares about her patients. She's always willing to spend the time to answer all questions, she even calls herself to follow up with special cases. I recommend her and Olentangy Pediatrics to anyone who will listen!