Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best! show details The best!
by Sandy Corasaniti on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Lalak is the most compassionate and friendly doctor. She spends alot of time with you and really cares about you. I love her!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Oct 24th, 2012

The only drawback is not her fault - hard to get an appointment as she is in such demand. Her secondary talent in Internal Medicine makes her just about the best all around doctor we have at the Cleveland Clinic.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr Lalak and her staff are BY FAR the most easy to talk to, kind, caring and courtious group of medical professionals I have ever had! Dr Lalak spent plenty of time explaining things to me, which is a total rarity with any other dr Ive had. So happy to have found her! ;-)

Dr. Lalak is wonderful! show details Dr. Lalak is wonderful!
Feb 4th, 2011

Best dermotologist ever. Her staff is just as wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone!

by Shoe on Sep 12th, 2010

It took me 11 1/2 months to get an appointment with Dr. Lalak, but believe me, she is worth the wait. You do not feel like a number with her. Your visit will be personal, and the doctor and ALL her staff, caring. She has a lot of patients because she is hands down, the absolute best. Once you are a patient, it does not take long to get an appointment. GO!!!!

Dermotology Patient show details Dermotology Patient
by Beth S. on Feb 24th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Lalak to anyone. She and her staff are so caring, friendly, professional and competent. They are just a wonderful group and out of all the doctors I've had in my 41 years, she's absolutely one of the very best.