A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Lin, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Lin DO and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Lin practice?
- Dr. Irene Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Altos, CA.
See Phoenix Radiologists.