A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Lintag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Lintag, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintag graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lintag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Camacho Lintag MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Irene C. Lintag practice?
- Dr. Irene Lintag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Lintag practices Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.