A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Ma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Q Ma MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Q. Ma practice?
- Dr. Irene Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Ma practices Hematology & Oncology near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Oncologists.