A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Magran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Magran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Magran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Cynthia Magran MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irene C. Magran practice?
- Dr. Irene Magran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Magran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.