A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Marquez-Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Marquez-Biggs is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez-Biggs graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Marquez-Biggs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Walker Marquez-Biggs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Irene W. Marquez-Biggs practice?
- Dr. Irene Marquez-Biggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Marquez-Biggs practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.