A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Minkoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Minkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Minkoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Monica Minkoff MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Minkoff practice?
- Dr. Irene Minkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Minkoff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists, Littleton Hematologists, and Littleton Oncologists.