A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Minkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Minkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Minkoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Monica Minkoff MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Minkoff practice?
- Dr. Irene Minkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Minkoff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Internists, Littleton Hematologists, and Littleton Oncologists.