A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Oh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders Neurology
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Jennifer Oh MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Irene J. Oh practice?
- Dr. Irene Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Oh practices Neurology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Neurologists.