A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Ortiz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ortiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Elizabeth Ortiz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Irene Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Ortiz practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Adolescent Specialists.