A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Ortiz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ortiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Elizabeth Ortiz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irene E. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Irene Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Ortiz practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Adolescent Specialists.