A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Pe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Pe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pe graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Ong Pe MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Irene O. Pe practice?
- Dr. Irene Pe has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Pe practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.