A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Pedersen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Pedersen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pedersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Pedersen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Irene Pedersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irene Pedersen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neshanic Station, NJ and Pennington, NJ.
See Flemington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.