A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Perillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Perillo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Suicide Risk Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Perillo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Perillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans