inactive

Irene I Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2011
Long Term Happy Patient
My wife works at a hospital. I was having some health problems that were affecting my job and putting it at risk. My wife asked the Dr.s she worked for to recommend a family Dr. for me (one we had, was not making any progress with my condition). It was unanimous that if any them had to see a family Dr. that it would be Irene Richardson. That was over 5 years ago and both my wife and I have been seeing her ever since. Together we have cleared up my long term health problems and gotten control of my wifes blood sugar issues. If you want a family Dr. that listens to you as a person, talks with you, and not at you, a Dr. that actually examines you, and asks questions about your symptoms, then Dr. Irene Richardson is the Dr. you would want.

July 7th, 2010
Bright, Competent, Caring
I have a history of chronic sinusitis. Recently I called and asked Dr. Richardson to write a prescription for the usual treatment. She advised that although a national holiday, I should go to a local Doctor's Care. She was right, it was mytoiditis.