A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Tan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Tan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Saavedra Tan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irene S. Tan practice?
- Dr. Irene Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Tan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.