A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Sebastian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebastian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sebastian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Sebastian, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sebastian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Mary Sebastian MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Irene Sebastian has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Sebastian practices Family Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Primary Care Doctors.