A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Sebastian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Sebastian, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sebastian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Mary Sebastian MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene M. Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Irene Sebastian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Sebastian practices Family Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Family Physicians.