A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Shevelev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Shevelev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Shevelev, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevelev graduated from Odessa State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shevelev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shevelev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene Shevelev practice?
Dr. Irene Shevelev practices Pediatrics near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Ho Ho Kus, NJ.
See Ramsey Pediatricians.