A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Shulga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulga
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shulga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulga graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Shulga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- UHHS - Laurelwood Hospital & Counseling Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Shulga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irene Shulga practice?
- Dr. Irene Shulga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Shulga practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.