A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Signori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Signori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Signori graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Signori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Signori MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene Signori practice?
- Dr. Irene Signori has 1 office location.
Dr. Irene Signori practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.