A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Stafford is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene A Stafford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene A. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Irene Stafford has 7 office locations.
Dr. Irene Stafford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Willcox, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.