A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Taw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Taw, Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Taw, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taw graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taw has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Kyin-Aik Taw MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irene K. Taw practice?
- Dr. Irene Taw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Taw practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.