A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Toh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Toh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Toh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Kah-Mee Toh MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Irene K. Toh practice?
- Dr. Irene Toh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Toh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.