A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Tong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Tong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Y Tong MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Y. Tong practice?
- Dr. Irene Tong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Tong practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Rheumatologists.