A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tsai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene S. Tsai practice?
Dr. Irene Tsai practices Pediatrics near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians.