3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Seriously? show details Seriously?
Jan 21st, 2015

Don't expect a live person or a return phone call.

Nice person but poor medical care show details Nice person but poor medical care
May 29th, 2013

I am sorry that I cannot recommend Dr. Viola since she is such a nice person. When I had a urinary tract infection, she told me I was getting shingles. When she sent me for a sonogram for gall bladder stones, she never called with results. I waited a week and finally called. The nurse told me about my liver. I said I did not go for liver -- so she had to go look at the results to come back and say oh you have a gall stone. And then goodby. No asking me to come back to see Dr. Viola to discuss my options and what to do next. This is not good medical care! And as soon as they send the bill, they turn me over for collection. They do not even wait 30 days! How ridiculous is that.

Fantastic Dr. great Nurse show details Fantastic Dr. great Nurse
Nov 6th, 2012

Receptionist is overbarring and flat put mean!NURSE IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!

Love her! show details Love her!
Oct 2nd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Viola for a very long time. I have always been able to get a quick appt. Sometimes I have to wait 10min in waiting room and another 10 min in the patient room, but thats ok. I know when she comes in, she gives me her full attention and is very kind, always asks about family and even gives a hug once in a while! People who say she has no bedside manner are crazy. She does talk fast, but as said before, will slow down and is not offended by being asked to slow down. I would not go to another doctor for my conditions.

Jan 12th, 2012

She is very nice, staff is welcoming. Office is small and gets crowded. Dr. Viola is very out-going and twitteres around like a hummingbird on caffeine. She speaks fast, so people may take that as her being uncaring, but if you just ask her to slow down, she will. She is fun and easy going. She makes you comfortable.

Love t his Doctor show details Love t his Doctor
Oct 13th, 2011

I love this doctor. I think She is kind and professional. She even asks me how my husband is doing. I lived in many places, in many states, and Compared to most this doctor is great!

Aug 20th, 2011

horrid experience..terrible bedside manners and rude, stupid!!

Jun 8th, 2011

stupid!! poorly trained with limited social and medical skills..