A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Wapnir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Wapnir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Wapnir, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapnir graduated from Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Mexico, 1980. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wapnir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Wapnir MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irene Wapnir practice?
- Dr. Irene Wapnir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Wapnir practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.