Learn more about Dr. Irene Wapnir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Wapnir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wapnir
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wapnir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Wapnir, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapnir graduated from Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Mexico, 1980. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wapnir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Wapnir MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irene Wapnir practice?
- Dr. Irene Wapnir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Wapnir practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.