Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Uncommunicative show details Uncommunicative
Mar 2nd, 2015

The staff that work under Dr. Wapnir seem very unhappy working with her. The receptionists and assistants are super stressed out. Her nurse quit. The anesthesiologist had a meltdown right in front of me because he couldn't take any more of Dr. Wapnir's behavior. As a patient, I found Dr. Wapnir to be extremely uncommunicative and, frankly, bizarre. She treated me like I was a specimen -- not a human being.

Outstanding surgeon and person show details Outstanding surgeon and person
by Colette Pellowski on Aug 6th, 2014

I don't think anyone going to see Dr Wapnir is a happy person at the present time so I know she deals with a lot of emotional people, including me. I had a very difficult time accepting I had cancer and she always encouraged me but in an honest way. She left my breast looking pretty darn good considering all it went through. I trust Dr. Wapnir completely, and I'm a tough customer believe me. I'm an NP so I've known a few doctors in my life, and I know a good one when I see one, and Dr. Wapnir is outstanding! I go to her for everything concerning my cancer, imaging, meds, etc because I couldn't find anyone I trust like I trust her. I'm willing to drive 1 1/2 hours to see her because I know I'm getting superior care. She's the complete package- superior surgical skills with a wonderful bedside manner. Definite recommend!

Wonderful Doctor!! show details Wonderful Doctor!!
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Wapnir is a wonderful wonderful doctor. Being diagnosed with Cancer is not easy......with Dr. Wapnir by your side it is all doable! I simply can't say enough about how wonderful she is!!Pam Riddle