A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Whitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Whitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Whitt, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Whitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene Zenobia Whitt MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Irene Z. Whitt practice?
- Dr. Irene Whitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irene Whitt practices Rheumatology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Rheumatologists.