Dr. Irene Yamamoto Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 13th, 2017

Country style Doctor

She diagnosed my condition, after 3 doctors were unable to help me. Encouraged me to stay healthy and exercise because she would be checking on me. I'm comfortable with her "old fashion country doctor" style. And her staff are so friendly.

June 23rd, 2016

Caring Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Irene Yamamoto's for over five years, and based upon my experience as one of her patients, I am able to recommend Dr. Yamamoto to my colleagues, friends, and family. Dr. Yamamoto has consistently demonstrated a caring and compassionate mannerism and has generously spent time with me to explain her diagnosis. Dr. Yamamoto's personality has put me at ease and I am very appreciative of her excellent follow up after my visits.

October 25th, 2011

tries to get you to buy her vitamins. her waiting room looks like a mini store- selling everything from lotions, vitamins to facial treatments. tacky. remember when doctors were doctors?

August 8th, 2010

Seems not focused on her practice

Very difficult to communicate with her and her staff as the days and hours of operation are shorter than I've ever before experienced with a doctor.Requires frequent lab tests that show little or no improvement of condition after having followed her instructions and taken medications faithfully. Very disappointed.

June 25th, 2010

Sells Homeopathic/Natural Medicine As A Side Job To Make Extra $$$

Dr. Irene S. Yamamoto doesn't act very interested in your situation, in a way, doesn't believe in you, not interested. When you know a medicine you've tried before works perfectly for your situation, she doesn't really agree with you, and suggests something else. She also tries to force you to buy a Homeopathic/Natural Medicine, which my Chiropractor mentioned to me is a side job she uses in her business to make extra cash/a little profit off of, a small pamphlet of a bunch of different crap that she probably hasn't even tried herself. I personally think she is a Horrible Doctor who wont listen to your needs, and suggest something else. She also doesn't seem that smart, because she didn't help me find out what's wrong with my body even though Blood Tests showed something Abnormal, nor does she take the time to put things together and look up on it. Poor Rating Doctor, will recommend no one to, unless you want to spend $50+ (not covered by Insurance) on worthless medicine because it's NATURAL! Wow. Hey, she does speak Japanese Though! =)

May 13th, 2017