A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irene Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irene Yu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene Yu practice?
Dr. Irene Yu practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Purchase Otolaryngologists.