A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irineo Tiangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irineo Tiangco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiangco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tiangco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irineo D Tiangco MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irineo D. Tiangco practice?
- Dr. Irineo Tiangco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irineo Tiangco practices Internal Medicine near National City, CA.
See National City Internists.