A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Device Interrogation
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Khan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan A Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfan A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Irfan Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Khan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Pulmonologists.