Learn more about Dr. Irfan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Device Interrogation
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Khan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan A Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfan A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Irfan Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Khan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Pulmonologists.