Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
LaSalle
Mercy Hospital Buffalo
3435 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, NY 14215
716-835-2966
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Khan is the best electrophysiologist (cardiologist, etc.) I have ever had the privilege of seeing. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, explains in detail, and is easy to talk with. His assistant, Jennifer Bates, is also great--she follows up with you when necessary, will get back to you with answers, etc.The only negative is the N Bailey office--I have waited as long as 2-1/2 hrs--and the office staff did not even apologize!

|  Young, energetic, knowledgable, optomistic, personable & professional  |  show details
by Cheryl Wachowski on Apr 7th, 2009

I had been treating for AF issues for several years and saw every EP in the Buffalo area...yet, my AF continued & was, at times, debillitating. As if a gift from the above, Dr. Kahn joined my cardiology group a few years ago. Speaking from pure experience, ee is by far the best EP in the Buffalo area. He educates his patients in depth, yet in terminology they can understand. He is compassionate, always addressing the patients concerns; he is young, energetic and full of optomism, which he seems to inject into his patients. I went from being an inactive & unhealthy 45 year old woman with severe atrial fibrillation issues to a woman, who despite now having a pacemaker, lives a full, vital and healthy life (including being an avid spinner). He has given me much of my life back in the few short years I have known him. I highly recommend Dr.Khan to any the Buffalo or surrounding area who struggles with arrhythmia issues. He may very well give you a huge piece of your life back & we all deserve a full and energetic life!