A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Alladin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Alladin, Pain Management, Physiatry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alladin
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alladin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Alladin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Alladin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Alladin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Ahmad Alladin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan A. Alladin practice?
- Dr. Irfan Alladin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Alladin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Livingston Physiatrists and Livingston Pain Management Doctors.