Learn more about Dr. Irfan Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Ansari, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Ansari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Ansari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Ansari practice?
- Dr. Irfan Ansari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Ansari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Cumming Orthopedic Surgeons.