A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Ansari, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Ansari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ansari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irfan Ansari practice?
Dr. Irfan Ansari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Cumming Surgeons.