A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Ansari, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Ansari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Ansari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Ansari practice?
- Dr. Irfan Ansari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Ansari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Cumming Surgeons.