Orthopaedic Surgeon

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Assembly Line Medicine  |  show details
by JR on Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr. Ansari works in the Resurgens Orthopedic practice, with many other doctors. Dealing with Resurgens has been a terrible experience. With every visit, there was a wait of at least 15 minutes, often closer to an hour, in a crowded waiting room. And then we were rushed through without all the right questions being covered. Often, we were handed off to one of their less competent PAs and never got to see a doctor, though we definitely paid doctor prices for the visit. One of the doctors we used was good, but the other was careless, left after-surgery issues, and blew our concerns off with a shrug, saying "It happens." Well, actually, it (post-surgical abcesses and infections) doesn't happen with careful doctors. I might recommend Dr. Ansari if he were with another practice, but I would advise anyone to stay away from Resurgens if possible.

|  Surgery coordinator is a mess!  |  show details
by Cumming resident on Aug 4th, 2010

Scheduled surgery 2 months in advance. Doctor Ansari and his surgery coordinator (Ms Hansard)were given list of patients meds. Surgery coordinator scheduled pre-op appointment for 3 days prior to surgery. When patient came to pre-op, he was told Dr could not do surgery because he hadn't stopped his meds in time!! We had cleared our schedule for this surgery! Why didn't the Surgery coordinator LOOK AT THE MED LIST? That is her job! She rescheduled surgery and when patient tried to call her for explicit med information, she did not return calls and claimed telephone lines were out all day! This was a complete lie as patient was able to speak to office personnel at the same office twice on that same day! When confronted with this information, she said "Well, I didn't check my messages!" We do not need a doctor who has this type of person coordinating his surgeries! Needless to say, we have canceled surgery with this Doctor due to the unprofessional way his surgery coordinator handles patients!

by Jess on Apr 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Amazing Doctor! Figured out what was wrong with me in less than 5 min by actually looking at my file before my visit. Been treated for the wrong injury for 8 months now by other doctors.||Cannot thank him enough, wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

Aug 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is fantastic! He has treated me several times, including two surgerys. I would not consider using anyone eles. Everyone from beginning to end could not have been nicer.

Jul 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is young, bright, and enthusiastic. He under promises and over delivers. I am sending my wife of 30 years to him and that is the highest recommendation I can give to anyone.

Jun 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

wouldn't go to any one else,excell: excellent surgeon.very caring about his patients