A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Asghar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Asghar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Northern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Asghar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Asghar practice?
- Dr. Irfan Asghar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Asghar practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Fort Kent, ME.
See Clinton Internists.