A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Budhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Budhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budhani
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Budhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Budhani, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Budhani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Hospital East
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Budhani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Budhani practice?
- Dr. Irfan Budhani has 1 office location.
- Dr. Irfan Budhani practices Pulmonary Disease near Southgate, KY.