A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Farukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Farukhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Farukhi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farukhi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Farukhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Mohammed Farukhi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan M. Farukhi practice?
- Dr. Irfan Farukhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Farukhi practices Nuclear Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.