A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Hameed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Hameed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hameed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Hameed MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Hameed practice?
- Dr. Irfan Hameed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Hameed practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.