Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irfan Hameed
Dr. Irfan Hameed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, TX, with other offices in Decatur, TX and Bridgeport, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hameed is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Irfan Hameed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irfan Hameed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, TX.
Dr. Bruce Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Decatur, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Venkata Aligeti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Decatur, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Jai Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Decatur, TX 0 mi20