Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisamuddin graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hisamuddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hisamuddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan