A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisamuddin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hisamuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisamuddin graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hisamuddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Mustafa Hisamuddin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irfan M. Hisamuddin practice?
- Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Internists and Elkton Gastroenterologists.