A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisamuddin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisamuddin graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hisamuddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Mustafa Hisamuddin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irfan M. Hisamuddin practice?
- Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Irfan Hisamuddin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Internists and Elkton Gastroenterologists.