A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Huq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Huq has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan U Huq MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irfan U. Huq practice?
- Dr. Irfan Huq has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Huq practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.