A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Imami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Imami, Vascular Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Imami, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wound Care Certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Imami graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Riaz Imami MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan R. Imami practice?
- Dr. Irfan Imami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Imami practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons and Melbourne Preventive Medicine Specialists.