Dr. Irfan Imami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irfan Imami?

May 4th, 2017

Great surgeon, great care. Office staff needs improvement

Dr. Imami took great care of my mom. She had carotid surgery and did very well post operatively. When my mom had some issues, Dr. Imami called back immediately. Dr. Imami is very thorough and informative. His office staff is another story. They do not take into consideration anyone's needs or requests, they don't apologize for their errors, and when you have an issue, the office manager doesn't follow through or even call you back. The current appointment was made without discussing with my parents. I was told it was at 1030 am, and we arrived at 1020. My parents and I sat there in the waiting room for 30 minutes before anyone even said we were late. They change appointment times and dates and dont inform you.

January 6th, 2017

Treated very poorly

My experience in this office was very unprofessional as the treatment plan.

October 2nd, 2015

Outstanding surgeon with great bedside manner

Outstanding surgeon with best reassuring and calming bedside manner every experienced

September 14th, 2015

Office staff very unprofessional

Dr Imami did not see me for my appointment, I only saw the PA. Who was nice and oddly enough was the only one to try to answer my questions. I attempted to inform 4 people upon entering the office and I called a week prior and none of these staff members returned my call or attempted to communicate to the person in charge. I was told before having a port removed I must pay my balance for placement of said port before they would remove it...it took me 6 years to pay them and I finally did! After stage 4 cancer you have lots if bills. I was also told that If I paid my insurance would cover the removal in full. Today after yet another appt. and I'm sure another bill they will not remove the port without my 300. Co pay. Yes, they could has told me this prior to appointment and saved today's appointment for someone else...if any of the communications I attempted to make were returned. It should have been a no brainer when I called that if I had to scrap together the 350. I owed them from 6 years ago I wouldn't have another 300. On me today. So I left in tears, with a painful port in my chest that I have no way after 9 years to finally get out. Just a constant reminder of the cancer treatment I have been through planted in my chest wall!

August 28th, 2015

Best in Brevard

Dr. Irfan is a superior physician, very professional, very competent, very personable.

August 21st, 2015

Horrible Experience

Be very careful! Overall experience was a night mare! He and his PA misdiagnosed me, ( didn't know it tho) said i had 75% blockage. After leaving...they left me up in the air 3 wks, frightened. When i left he said youll be hearing from my schedulerscheduler in a couple of days.. my family very upset. I changed my whole work schedule. My family rearranged their lives for a risky procedure that Imani said I needed immediately...I asked how long would be for the procedure and surgery....from start to finish...Imani said "Two weeks" When I didn't get any return call from his office I called them repeatedly and the office would say.." We will transfer you to the schedilers voicemail...After many xalls to them i rd them i needed to spwak to sonebody..not a machinemachine..I was ignored and connected to voicemail each time.I called my insurance co told rhem i lost confidence in doc and office and wanted to go elsewhere. I called Florida hospital to a wonderful caring vascular Institute team and staff. I came home from the vascular team and there was a message on my home answering machine. 22 days later... Imanis office scheduler said that my procedure was going g to be 8:30 the next morning! Imagining my surprise!? I go for an initial visit..his PA looks at an MRI that I brought( by the way he only looked at 1 pic on the CD and there were 63) . I pay for a specialist and get my first visit with the Pa and 2 mins with the doc. Ok so like i said...I didnt hear from the office till I report him to insurance co and file a grievance. Then they set me to do a procedure without speaking to me!??? They tied up an OR and a anesthesiologist and all the staff at Holmes! I called the OR the next morning and told them I hadn't heard from them s doctor and never made this appointment.... I then get a letter from him telling me I am no longer his client...Read all his reviews....Guy is not living by the hypacratic oath! Far from it!!!

November 15th, 2012

doctor is spread to thin. he does not have time to se his patients personally

August 21st, 2012

LOVE MY DOC

I work for dr.irfan imami for over 5 yrs and must say he is one of the most honest doctors there is, as for the ladies talking about r/f endovenous ablations this procedure just shuts down the vein that is not working anymore has nothing to do with varicose veins, it might help them a little but this is not what the procedure is for, when your vein is no longer supplying the right amount of blood there is no need for it and the reason being is that the circulation from your blood is going around but just sitting when it gets to that vein that is not working and thats what causes the problems such as more varicose veins or open ulcers. spider veins are cosmetic and the only way to take care of those is through schlerotherapy injections or lazer which dr.imami does as well and that is only cash so if he goes through your insurance first is because if you have reflux he needs to shut that vein down before he can proceed with lazer or schlerotherapy and thats a good vascular surgeon....I wouldnt trade him for the world....Some people are just never happy

January 26th, 2011

horrible- he's a quack

I am 29 years old and was told by Dr. Imami after getting an ultrasound I had venous reflux disease. I was just about to get the venous closure procedure and then my mother came with me and asked Dr. Imami alot of questions and he became irate when we asked him how many times had he done the procedure and he threw us out. I just recently had an ultrasound at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles and have a doctor from there who informed me my legs are perfectly normal- no venous reflux disease. I almost had a procedure done I didn't need and almost wasted $4000 because insurance wasn't going to pay for it. Run from this doctor, he's getting rich off you. Go to real doctors- there aren't any in FL because the bar is so low.

October 26th, 2010

Personable, caring takes times with elderly. Staff very personable

September 5th, 2010

Best Of Brevard

Had two heart stint operations in May/June and it was then that an abdominal aortic aneurysm was discovered. It was three times larger than the normal size aorta and growing rapidly. Due to the recent stint surgery I was not a candidate for the common AAA surgery which involves opening up the abdomen for at least another four months. Dr.Imami is the only surgeon in Brevard who is skilled in the aorta endovascular surgery which under my circumstance was my only option to correct an impending problem that has a high motality rate if it should rupture before corrective procedure. He saw me before the surgery and told me again what to expect. During surgery had a nurse call my wife to let her know that the surgery was taking a little longer than expected but was proceeding well. Afterwards, the doctor came out and sat with my wife to fully explain how the operation went and what would be expected in my recovery. I have nothing but praise for Dr Imami and the staff at Palm Bay Hospital.

May 21st, 2010

Varicose Veins

Overall I was very pleased with Dr. Imami. He explained my problem of varicose veins and then offered the Closure procedure. Ir made my legs feel much better. He then went on to treat my spider veins and gradually these veins have been disapperaing. Great Job!