A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Khalid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Khalid, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Khalid MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Khalid practice?
- Dr. Irfan Khalid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Khalid practices Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pulmonologists.