Dr. Irfan Khalid Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Irfan Khalid?

Legionella does exist

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Dr Khalid put me in a 7 day coma, when I came out of it I asked him could I have Legionella, he said that doesn't even exist, do you think your a doctor ( I had legionella) One year later I was admitted through emergency at Thompson Peak. Dr Khalid put me in an 11 day coma he paralized me. When I recovered I asked could I have Valley fever, he asked where I got my medical degree, I had full blown Valley Fever complete with well formed noduals in the lungs. He is very smug and non caring I'm just lucky to be alive.

Extremely negative experience

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I completely agree with the latest low ratings by others. Dr. Khalid was rude and arrogant. But more seriously he did not give an accurate diagnosis..He did not review the lung X-rays or reports with me. He said no use telling you anything because you wouldn't understand it. I don't believe he even looked at my test results. I Wasted valuable time trying to get medical help from him. Now I have another pulmonary Doctor and realize even more how poorly I was diagnosed and treated..

Posted on April 20th, 2011

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with any physiscian. Rude, arrogant, adn unprofessional.

Posted on October 20th, 2017