A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Qureshi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Qureshi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Qureshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Qureshi MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Irfan Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Irfan Qureshi practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.