A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfan Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfan Tahir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfan Tahir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tahir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfan Tahir MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irfan Tahir practice?
- Dr. Irfan Tahir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irfan Tahir practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.